Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Showing at Valley Hands on Friday!

This Friday (September 11th) it's Arts Night Out and I'll be at Valley Hands creating and selling work! It's down a ways on Pleasant street in Northampton, pretty easy to find. Stop in for some wine & snacks and experience the life of my drawings.

Here's the info:

Watch Art Develop at Valley Hands
FRI Sept 11 4-8pm
Wine, Snacks, & Artists Creating!

A fun and creative way to spend Friday evening.
Meet the artists, pull up a chair & Watch Art Develop right before your eyes!
This month's feature artists include:

Annie Bissett ~ a Northampton based artist and freelance illustrator, began learning the techniques of Japanese woodblock (moku hanga) in 2005 and has devoted herself to printmaking since then. Come watch her work and create! www.anniebissett.com
Colleen Blackard ~ Northampton. My art is meant to share my experience of the universe. I'm creating the absence of light in order to form light using ballpoint pen. Come and watch the process unfold! www.colleenblackard.carbonmade.com
Katie Richardson - Belchertown. I work primarily in glass and metal, though I enjoy experimenting with other materials, too. I'm inspired by nature, people's stories and struggles and the process of making. I hope to enrich people's lives with beautiful and functional objects that delight the eye and remind people of creativity in human nature. Come and be dazzled! www.katierichardson.mosaicglobe.com

VALLEY HANDS
Creative Space
342 Pleasant St NORTHAMPTON
near Oxbow Gallery and Northampton Coffee on the opposite side
near Memory Lane Antiques
413.335.9235 www.valleyhands.com

No comments: